Monday, April 4, 2016

General Conference

Hello family and Friends,

This week topped off a great month. Lots of Lots of good things are coming our way here in Piquete Cuè and i have a feeling that the month of April is going to be at least 4 times better. I cant wait. I don't have a whole lot of time today but I love you all and I'll write more this next week. 

I love you all!!

Elder Petersen



Chat time:
How is everything?
Everything is doing really well here. My companion is doing well also. He is picking up on the Spanish thing. But there is still a lot to teach him.

What was your best experience this week?  

Probably General Conference!! for sure!! its better than Christmas here in the mission!
We are going to have a baptisms or two in the upcoming weeks. That will be great.

That is awesome!  Tell me about them.  Their story.

Well one of them is named Osmar. Her is 10 years old and his family is less active but we found him and he would like to be baptized. The other one is Matias, he is 17 years old and his girlfriend is a member of a nearby ward. He has come to church 4 times and he wants to serve a mission. We told him that he would need to be baptized before he can go on a mission and he said he would have no problem with it. He will be baptized on the 16 of this month.

Oh, I sent your final box!  I hope you like it : ) 

You have never sent a box that i have not loved! so for all of the previous and the one future box, Thank you so much.

I'm glad.  Unless you tell me specific things, I just kinda guess at what you might need or use.  I sent some CTR rings for you to give the kids, and I actually found them in Spanish.  Did you ever think that I would tell you I sent you LAST box?  I didn't!  
I keep telling people that the first 3 months were SO LONG AND HORRIBLE but the middle went so fast.  Now the last 3 months are DRAGGING ALONG!  Probably not for you, but for us...

Jajaja Its cruising by for me! ive got less than two months left and i think that it will go by really fast becasue there are lots of things to do here so ill be pretty busy. But i never thought that i would get to this point in the mission. I never thought that it would come to an end. But sure enough, just like everyone said, it came and went super fast.

How are you feeling about that?  Are you ready to be wrapping things up or not?  Some missionaries are ready to roll when the time comes and others really don't want to leave.  I can tell you that your family is ready!  We want you to finish strong but when that day comes, we're ready.  I hope you are too.  

Hahaha yup! I'm getting to that point!! I am getting to that point where i feel like i have done all that was asked of me and more and its time for me to go. Haha its hitting me but I'm still kicking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment