Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Baptism of Osmar

Hey Family and Friends,

Let me just start out by letting you all know how much i love you guys. Thanks for all of your support here in the mission. I sure needed it. Jaja

Elder Starks and I had a baptism this Saturday and It was perfect. Osmar Delpuerto was baptized this Saturday and he invited about 30 people to attend, 8 of which being new investigators. Things are going great here in my area. All of the work that i have put into the beautiful country are finally paying off! 

We have an investigator that asked us what he needs to do to serve a mission. I cant wait for him to become a member of this church and serve a mission and grow up a little bit just like i had the opportunity to do. He is a great kid! his name is Matias Ramirez. He is 17 years old and he is one of the most prepared people for baptism that I have ever met! I cant wait to help him leave on a mission. If he goes on a mission it will be the second convert of mine that I helped get of a mission. Now that's not to brag, I know that I was put in their lives because the Lord wanted me to be there, sometimes I'm still not sure why it was me! 

Its hard to realize that i only have about a month and a half left here in Paraguay. I wish i could just take these people back with me! If you want to learn to love someone really quickly, lose yourself serving them. I love this people. I cant express the way i feel about them now being in there presence for about 2 years now. Some of them have come to be some of my best friends and it will be very hard to leave them behind. Jajaja i knew this day would come i just didn't think it would come so soon and be this hard.

Well I've got about 7 weeks left so i guess I've got to enjoy it while I have them.  

I love you all so much and i thank you again for all of your support and love.

have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment