Wednesday, May 4, 2016

June 3 @ 10:30am

Well Family and Friends,


   This will be one of the last times i write all of you. The title of this letter states the date and time that i will arrive in the airport! I'm not sure what to think! haha

   This week went really well! it rained once and its been freezing cold ever since! But its a nice change from the normal 100 degree temperature and 100& humidity. I like it a lot.

   Elder Starks and i have been running across a lot of really great people! We recently put a baptismal date with a 13 year old kid named Alexis. He is a really cool kid and he has come to church twice already! He seams to really wants to get baptized but it might be a struggle because his dad is a less active member who doesn't want anything to do with the church and because he is under age he might run into to trouble getting his dad to give him permission. Cross your fingers.

   Elder Starks and I are doing everything we can to help this ward grow and we are seeing a lot of success. I really cant complain one bit. I'm loving the area, My companion and the people here in Piquete Cue.

   I love you all so much! hope you have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment